Fallout 76 is finally released and it seems so many players having issues with input lag and vSync problem on their PC version of the game.
So if you curious about how to disable vSync and fix input lag in the game, just follow this steps and game will run much more smoothly.
How to disable vSync in Fallout 76?
- Open My Documents/My Games/Fallout 76
- Open Fallout76Prefs.ini
- Find iPresentInterval=1
- Change it to iPresentInterval=0
How to enable Fast Sync in Fallout 76 with Nvidia cards?
- Open "Nvidia Control Panel"
- Choose "Manage 3D Settings"
- Choose "Fallout 76"
- Find Vertical Sync
- Change Use 3D Application Settings to Fast