PUBG dynamic map Paramo presented to PC users with season 9. This map with a large volcano will offer the game lovers the most different action of the game. The statement made by the company on the subject is as follows;
PUBG Season 9 and Paramo Map Released for PC
In PUBG Season 9, the environment is moving and it has now officially started on PC servers. Players can observe the path of the mysterious and dangerous Paramo map. You can view the detailed patch notes here and watch the video with the latest patch notes below.
In addition to the new map, the innovations players will encounter are as follows:
Players with the Survivor Pass: Highlands: Premium Pass can earn 1,000 G-Coins and recoup the entire cost by completing missions and collecting Pass rewards. 1,000 G-Coins can cover next season’s Premium Survivor Pass! Brave players who own this Pass will also be able to earn Paramo-themed rewards and skins by completing missions. This season will also last two months, and Pass emphasizes that 50 levels are enough to complete them.
Introduction of G-Coin: The G-Coin system goes beyond the limits of the console version of the game. PUBG players on PC will be able to purchase G-Coin for the first time with season 9, which will make purchasing more efficient. For more information, you can review our recently published blog post.
Ranked Mode: Season 9 also introduces the brand new Ranked Mode season. By listening to our community’s feedback, we activated the Ranked Solo and allowed our lone warriors to climb to the top. PUBG Season 9 is on PC servers today and the new season for console players will begin on October 29th.
Update 9.1 Patch Notes
New Map: Paramo
- Cradled hidden among the clouds in the highlands of South America lies Paramo, an ancient land with ancient secrets. Paramo’s dangers are plentiful, but none so dangerous as the active volcano nearby whose molten lava streams flow across the land. Survivors dropping onto the Paramo Battlegrounds will only be able to reach the highlands via helicopter, which also has the task of distributing Care Packages around the field.
- Paramo is a 3×3 map with a dynamic world new to PUBG. This dynamic world system alters locations between matches, making every trip to Paramo a unique experience.
- Read on for the full details!
- Due to our new Dynamic Map Locations system, Paramo will provide as a Seasonal Match separate from the current matchmaking pool.
- Paramo is provided as a Seasonal Match exclusive for Season 9 only.
- Seasonal Match will have bots disabled.
- Seasonal Match will not count for your Career > Stats.
- The Battlestat feature disabled.
- Seasonal Matches will allow you to complete missions.
Paramo Map Rules:
- 3×3 km playable area with dynamic map locations.
- 64 Players
- TPP Squads Only
- No Red Zones
- The Blue Zone shrinks slowly but deals more damage compared to other maps, even in the early phases of the match.
- Motorcycles are the only vehicle available on Paramo and can usually be found near small villages.
Paramo: New Features
Dynamic Map Locations:
- Major landmarks and parts of the terrain relocated in every new session.
- Players must adapt and use suitable strategies and tactics according to the changes.
- Several streams of the lava flow from active volcanoes throughout Paramo, presenting a unique environment hazard as you traverse across the map.
- Stepping foot in lava can lead to a quick death, dealing 10 damage per second to players, ticking every half second.
- Riding a Motorcycle into lava will destroy your tires and quickly begin to destroy the vehicle, whilst also dealing damage to the player.
- Unlike other maps, players can wander outside the bounds of the playable area and a warning will display on the screen. Failure to quickly return to the playable area will result in you being killed.
- Destroy the boxes to find multiple pieces of loot, ammo, throwables, and healing items.
- Players will drop into the Battleground of Paramo from helicopters.
- During the match, these helicopters carry precious cargo across the map, with the plan of dropping it just outside the play area. Pay close attention and if you shoot enough rounds into a helicopter, you’ll force it to release the cargo early.
- Paramo has a handful of Care Packages exclusive, highland themed items not found on other maps, including new full-body camo suits, ghillie suit, and backpack.
- With a critical response kit in your inventory, you will be able to revive a downed squad member in just one second.
- In Paramo, you might find a “Secret Room Key” while looting. it’s gotta unlock something, right?
- Ranked Mode just got a little more solo-friendly with the introduction of Ranked Solo queue. You’ll now be able to take on the Ranked Battlegrounds against other solo players as you climb the competitive ranks.
PUBG Season 9 Begins
- A new ranked season has begun. Ranked rewards earned from Season 8 will be granted to your account upon login.
- Player ranks have been reset
- Players will be given their initial rank after 5 placement matches.
- RP has been soft-reset, so your initial Season 9 placement will be influenced by your Season 8 rank.
- Leaderboards have been reset
- Final player ranks and the regional Top 500 leaderboards will be finalized once live server maintenance is complete, to ensure all matches are accounted for.
- View your Season 8 stats and the Top 500 leaderboards of each region under Career > Stats
Ranked Game Mode Updates
- Solo matches have introduced to Ranked Mode.
- These matches will have the same competitive qualities as
- Ranked Squad matches.
- 64 players
- No Red Zones
- More loot
- Erangel, Miramar, Vikendi, and Sanhok only
Ranked Leaderboard Changes:
- For the following regional modes, we’re lowering the minimum rank required to display on the leaderboards from Diamond 2 to Gold 5:
-TPP Solo and Squads
-TPP Solo and Squads
-FPP Solo and Squads
- North America:
-FPP Solo and Squads
- South America:
-FPP Solo and Squad
- This change has made to ensure each region has a sufficient percentage of their player base displayed on the leaderboards