If you are getting Rainbow Six: Siege 2-0X0000D00A Error, you can try the fixes below:
Rainbow Six: Siege 2-0X0000D00A Error Fix
Here is the list of steps you can try:
- RESET NETWORK HARDWARE
- This will allow your network hardware to re-establish a fresh connection to your ISP.
- SOFTWARE CONFLICTS
- Make sure that no software running on your PC is affecting your ability to connect.
- Enable UPnP
- Some players reported that this step helped them to fix their connectivity issue. UPnP stands for Universal Plug and Play and is a feature that allows applications to automatically forward ports. It can be toggled on or off in your router settings. Due to the number of different router models on the market we are not able to tell you exactly how to do this on your home router. We suggest that you consult the router's manual or contact your ISP if you are in doubt.
- PORT FORWARDING
- This will allow the communication from the game server to be channelled directly to the PC and vice versa.
These are the ports you need for Rainbow Six: Siege:
TCP: 80, 443, 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000, 14001, 14008, 14020, 14021, 14022, 14023 and 14024
- HOSTS FILE
- Rule out that an outdated configuration blocks our connection.
- FLUSH DNS
- Obtain an up to date IP address of the webservice you want to connect to.
- EXTERNAL RESTRICTIONS
- Check for other factors that may limit your ability to connect.