Is your computer too slow?
The Windows 10 is the most stable OS ever. But sometimes it can be slow when you are using your PC. IF your pc is slow, you must read this article very well.
Restart Your PC
- If you are running many programs on your PC it can be slow. If you restart your Windows iT can be a bit faster. If you don’t want to do this when you finish your work with your computer, you must turn it off.
- Microsoft has many updates. And these updates can help your PC’s performance. Click the “Start” button and type in “Updates” then click “Check for Updates” If it requires any big updates, I advice you backup your data.
Check your Starting Applications
- Open your “Task Manager” Then view the “Proccesses” Tab. You will see “Initial Effect” programs. When you find these programs you can click right button and you can “Disable” them.
Start Disk Cleanup
- This feature comes with Windows and it is used for cleaning old downloads. Click your “Start” button then type in “Disk Cleanup” and start it. When you click “Cleanup System Files” you can see difference over gigabaytes.
If You Don't Use Some Programs, Uninstall Them
- Computer creators install lots of programs when the PC is being developed. Some programs are only used once and you don't have to open it anytime again.
- Useless programs slow down your PC. You can uninstall these programs from the “Uninstall or change a program” tab.
How to increase speed up windows 10?
- Restart Your PC
- Check your Starting Applications
- Start Disk Cleanup
- If You Don't Use Some Programs, Uninstall Them