The winner is not a surprise.
Nintendo Switch had a great year. Lots of games have released for the new console. Even we reported that Switch had arrived a new milestone in Japan. Today we learnt which games downloaded most in American eShop.
Which games were downloaded most in 2018 on the American eShop?
In the list of most downloaded games, top three are free games. The most popular game of Nintendo Switch is Fornite on the American eShop. The second one is Fallout Shelter and the third one is Paladins. After that, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is fourth.
Here is the first 25 games of list;
- Fortnite (Epic Games)
- Fallout Shelter (Bethesda)
- Paladins (Hi-Rez Studios)
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo)
- Warframe (Digital Extremes)
- Arena of Valor (Tencent Games)
- Minecraft (Mojang / Microsoft)
- Hollow Knight (Team Cherry)
- Super Mario Party (Nintendo)
- Celeste (Matt Makes Games Inc.)
- Mario Tennis Aces (Nintendo)
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! (Nintendo)
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! (Nintendo)
- Dead Cells (Motion Twin)
- Overcooked! 2 (Team 17)
- Octopath Traveler (Nintendo)
- Undertale (8-4)
- Kirby Star Allies (Nintendo)
- Diablo III: Eternal Collection (Blizzard)
- Wizard of Legend (Humble Bundle)
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
- Okami HD (Capcom)
- Darkest Dungeon (Red Hook Studios)
- Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy (Activision)
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove (Yacth Club Games)