EA Dice is updating the game
Electronic Art's first-person shooter game Battlefield 5's new update, patch 1.17 is here and it focuses on bug fixes and some map adjustments. It's a minor update, and won't take so much space from your consoles. You can check the update notes below:
Battlefield 5 update version 1.17 notes
- Weapons, Gadgets, and Specializations
- Fixed an issue with a Boys AT Rifle Specialization which would cause it to do an incorrect amount of damage.
- Fixed an issue which made it impossible to reset Specializations.
- Players should now properly get the assignments tied to weapon progression. Previously, players could run into issues where they were not awarded properly.
- Firestorm – Players that leave the server will now drop their inventory on the ground.?
Maps & Modes
- Firestorm – Fixed an exploit that would let players land on the map earlier than other players.
- Firestorm – Increased the draw distance of other players’ parachutes, making it easier to see where they’re heading from longer distances.
- Improved stability of Spectator mode.