DICE is keep working on the game
Even with some doubts about the release of Battlefield V, the game is well received from most of the players. And DICE, as promised, continues the work on the game to improve all aspects of Battlefield V. And today, DICE released a new update for the game.
The new update is bringing crash fixes, stability improvements and more. You can find all the patch notes below:
Battlefield 5 March 5 Update Details
- Fixed the inconsistency between the length of the visual effect of the Churchill Crocodile tank’s flamethrower when viewing it in third person versus first person.
Weapons, Gadgets, and Specializations
- Fixed the M1907 SF Recoil Buffer Specialization which was previously not working.
- The ZK-383 and Selbstlader 1916 no longer have the wrong zoom level with some sights when using the Fast ADS movement Specialization.
- Tweaked shotgun balance. We found that shotguns were underperforming compared to close-range SMGs. The changes to damage drop-off and pellet damage listed below make shotguns perform more consistently in close quarters and give them a slightly longer optimal range.
- – Increased damage drop-off start distance for buckshot and slug ammo by 1 m.
- – 12g Automatic and M1897: Increased buckshot maximum pellet damage from 5 to 7.2.
- – M30 Drilling: Increased buckshot maximum pellet damage from 5 to 6.3.
Maps and Modes
- Practice Range: Fixed a bug where players would get stuck when using the “Redeploy” or “Restart Practice Range” function.
- Combined Arms: On Hot Pursuit, the correct number of soldiers needed to advance the objective are now spawned.
- War Stories: Players should no longer run into a freeze on The Last Tiger during the section Reach German Forward Base.
- Fixed the controller vibration function that wouldn’t properly work on some maps while playing Grand Operations.
- Fixed the flickering issue that could happen on the squad redeploy screen. All subtitles in the Combined Arms intro are now triggering correctly.
- Leveling from level 49 to level 50 now properly shows the correct level on the End of Round screen.
- Further fixes for the End of Round Company Coin counter. This should hopefully show the correct value for all players.
- Multiple crash fixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when players changed the resolution multiple times in a row while DLSS is enabled.
- DLSS has been disabled when using DX11 due to stability issues.