The Old Republic universe is expanding
Free-to-play MMORPG game developed by BioWare, Star Wars: The Old Republic will have a new expansion called ‘’Onslaught’’. With this expension, players will find themselves in the middle of a war between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. You could either team up with your faction and try to win the war or sabotage the efforts. Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught will be out on September 2019, free for all users.
Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught expansion notes
- A Classic from the Old Republic - The search for allies leads to Onderon, a planet of untamed jungles and savage beasts. For centuries, Onderon has been a loyal member of the Republic – but will the planet’s newly-crowned King maintain that ancient allegiance?
- Galactic Crossroads - Travel to Mek-Sha, an independent fueling station and boomtown built in the hollows of a mined-out asteroid once controlled by the Hutts. This lawless den of smugglers, pirates, mercenaries, traders, and refugees has become a crossroads for the entire galaxy – a place where opportunity and danger can be found in equal measure.
- Return to Corellia - In the dramatic finale of the expansion storyline, you will see Corellia like never before! This new Flashpoint will bring players to a new area on the classic SWTOR planet Corellia for both solo and group players.
- Play with Friends - Dxun, Onderon’s largest moon, is teeming with wild jungle-life – drawing the attention of the unscrupulous Czerka Corporation as well as a band of fanatical Trandoshan hunters. The Operation will be available at launch, so gather your friends and prepare for one of the galaxy’s greatest challenges!
- The Spoils of War - Our philosophy for this expansion is, play your way. Items have always been an important part of your character’s identity, but for the first time we are offering true depth and choice with exciting new items that let you decide how to play in the upcoming battle.