The Fallout 76 Steel Dawn update and the release trailer for this update have been released. Although it made a bad debut and received criticism, Fallout 76, which continues to be supported and updated by Bethesda, continues to be improved by taking some of the user feedback. The latest update of the game, Steel Dawn, brings many innovations. The release trailer and the explanation about the subject is as follows;
Fallout 76 Steel Dawn Release Trailer Released
The Brotherhood of Steel set its flag in Appalachia last week with Steel Dawn, the latest free update for Fallout 76. Steel Dawn; The first episode of the Brotherhood of Steel questline and C.A.M.P. for new NPCs, new locations to visit, expanded build options. Their bunkers add much more, with new weapons and armor available.
Steel Dawn is free and now available for all Fallout 76 players on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, as well as Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PlayStation 5 thanks to backward compatibility. In addition, Fallout 76 players, S.C.O.R.E. If they want to complete their board, they must hurry to unlock the remaining Armor Ace levels. Because the new season starts on December 15 and brings 100 new levels.
Steel Dawn is the first chapter in the new Brotherhood of Steel questline, free for Fallout 76 players. Paladin Leila Rahmani and her troops have arrived from California to establish a new Appalachian chapter. Work with or against the other Factions to achieve success. Visit settlements populated with new NPCs and unlock powerful weapons and armor from the Brotherhood arsenal. Where will your loyalties lie as you aid the members of the Brotherhood and factions of Appalachia?
The Steel Dawn update includes:
- New Questline – Determine how you will aid The Brotherhood of Steel NPCs in the first chapter of their new all-new story.
- Season 3 Scoreboard – Join Time Operative K.D. Inkwell in her quest for the Guild of Antiquities and rank up to unlock new rewards including C.A.M.P. Allies, Lunchboxes, and more. Beginning December 15.
- New Locations and Gear – Unlock unique weapons and armor from Steel Dawn and explore new locations newly populated with members of The Brotherhood and other factions.
- C.A.M.P. Shelters – Build and decorate in the new underground, instanced spaces separate from your main C.A.M.P. Complete a new quest and get your first Shelter free starting November 24th.
- Lite Allies – Recruit two new allies as you rank up during Season 3, who offer bonuses exclusively from your C.A.M.P.