The fighting video game developed by NetherRealm Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Mortal Kombat 11’s PC version gets a new exclusive update. Patch version number 4 adds 60 fps mode to the game, including all cutscenes.
To use this in the crypt, you need to pick this option manually from the menus. You can check the update notes below:
Mortal Kombat 11 PC exclusive update 4 notes
- 60 FPS mode – In PC Features, we have introduced the option to turn on 60 FPS in Menus and during Cinematics (Intros/Victories, Krushing Blows, Fatal Blows, etc) and in Krypt separately. We have set this default to ON for Menus however you have to switch the
- option to ON for the Krypt, as is only recommended on high-end configurations.
- Missing reflections – We have introduced the option to turn on/off reflections.
- Crash fixes for users who have crashed on launch issues. We are working on other similar issues, so we will keep updating the game with fixes for users who report their crashes to us.
- issues caused by outdated Radeon drivers should no longer occur
- game crashing on launch/during gameplay caused by drivers for unusual controllers should no longer occur
- game not launching, the issue caused by a fault library file, should no longer occur
- Players frequent disconnects –an adjustment that should resolve the issue of frequent disconnects for some users
- Fix to Frost Whirring Drill graphical glitch when TAA is disabled
- Localization updates
- Minor fixes for mouse and controller inputs
- Various balance changes