Dell, one of the stars of the technology world, announced Dell S2422HG for gamers who are looking for a curved gaming monitor. The gaming monitor with FreeSync Premium support eliminates the connection problems between the monitor and the processor in AMD graphics cards.
The newly announced monitor promises a smoother game performance by preventing visual distortions and fluctuations that may occur. The monitor is designed to see the smoothest images in games. In addition, it prevents tearing and stuttering in the image by synchronizing the refresh rates of your monitor and graphics card.
The monitor has a 23.6 inch VA panel and offers 1080 x 1920 pixel FHD resolution with 4ms reaction time. The screen brightness of the monitor with 3000: 1 contrast ratio and 16: 9 aspect ratio can reach up to 350 nits. The monitor is using uniquely-designed vents on the back of the monitor to prevent heating during long hours of gaming. With The Timer, FPS (Frames Per Second) Counter and Dark Stabilizer, gamers can manage everything from frame rates to brightness to shadow control. In addition, the monitor, which contains 16.7 million colors, has a 178 degree viewing angle both horizontally and vertically. With its ComfortView feature, the harmful blue light emission on the screen is reduced.
For more details, you can check the official web site. Stay tuned, enjoy.
Dell S2422HG Specs
- Device Type: LED-backlit LCD monitor – 23.6″
- Adaptive-Sync Technology: AMD FreeSync Premium
- Curved Screen: Yes
- Panel Type: VA
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Native Resolution: Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 165 Hz
- Pixel Pitch: 0.27156 mm
- Brightness: 350 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1 / 3000:1 (dynamic)
- Response Time: 4 ms (grey-to-grey super fast); 1 ms (MPRT)
- Colour Support: 16.7 million colours
- Input Connectors: 2xHDMI, DisplayPort
- Display Position Adjustments: Height, tilt
- Screen Coating: Anti-glare 3H hardness
- Colour: Black