Lots of fixes
Call of Duty was a locomotive game for FPS genre for years, but unfortunately, developers made too many mistakes and the series become more and more boring over years. But one of the most successful Call of Duty developers, Treyarch finally made a game which is well received from both gamers and critics. Black Ops 4 is rocking with new Blackout mod a dominating every top selling list. And it will stay like this until Red Dead Redemption 2 comes out. But Treyarch also continues working on the game and released a new update for Black Ops 4.
Here are the details about Black Ops 4 October 21 update:
- Addressed a crash at the end of matches for Master Prestige players in Multiplayer and Zombies. We’re planning --further improvements for related UI issues in a future update.
- General stability improvements across all modes.
- Addressed a crash when crafting the Shield with Frugal Fetish equipped.
- Various stability fixes across all maps.
- Blood of the Dead
- Addressed an issue with the Shield not displaying the correct updated version for the player.
- Addressed a crash when turning on the power in a Custom Mutations match.
- Stash Looting
- Addressed an issue where players had to scroll right or left on the d-pad multiple times to navigate through Stash lists.
- Circle Collapse
- Addressed an issue where the Collapse circle would sometimes appear invisible to players.
- Addressed an issue that highlighted the wrong score on the scoreboard if the scoreboard was opened immediately after death.
- Jumping while sprinting with Ruin now performs the same as with all other Specialists.