Ancient Evil Map, New Perk, Elixirs, Talismans in Zombie Mode and many more !
Latest update of Treyarch brings tons of new stuff and fixes visual and technical bugs for its latest first person shooter game Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. Also the long awaited ''Ancient Evil'' Zombies mode map became accessible for PS4 Black Ops Pass holders too. Let's check the list of new features added to the game with the new Update 1.16:
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Update 1.16 notes
- Free Weapon Crate with guaranteed MKII Signature Weapon now
available in the Black Market (PS4).
- Weapon tuning pass in Multiplayer, Blackout, and Zombies.
- Reactive Camos now available on all guns (Gold camo no longer
- Reduced potential max amount of flinch while not aiming down
- Fixes and improvements for Theater, Paintshop, and IU issues.
- Stability and bug fixes in Multiplayer, World League Hub, and
- Barebones game modes now live in Core and Hardcore (PS4).
- Ricochet Friendly Fire rules added to all Hardcore modes.
- XP rewards increased for several medal events.
- Increased score for collecting an enemy dog tag in Kill Confirmed
- Gameplay improvements for various Specialists, Care Package, and
- “Ancient Evil” now live for Black Ops Pass holders (PS4).
- New Perk available: Zombshell (PS4).
- New Elixirs available: Suit Up, Dividend Yield, Talkin’ Bout Regeneration,
Bullet Boost, and Quacknarok (PS4).
- New Talismans available: Glowing Phylactery and Battered Dragon
- Sparrow and EMP Disruptor added.
- Escalating Collapse damage added to counter out-healing others
in the final circle.
- Added co-pilot support for the helicopter and the cargo truck.
- Reduced glare in the Blackout map when looking toward the sun.
- Home Wrecker melee weapon now available in Contraband Stashes
- Added ranks 21-30.
- Ricochet Friendly Fire rules added for all League Play matches.
- UI and Create-a-Class improvements.
- Barebones - Barebones
added as Featured Playlist on PS4.
- 6v6 with no Specialist Weapons, Special Issue Equipment, Gear,
or Operator Mods allowed.
- Equipment is now single-use with no cooldowns. Equipment is
fully charged on each respawn.
- Spawn Select disabled.
- Both playlists include Team Deathmatch and Domination.
- Core and Hardcore playlists available in Featured category.
- Fixed a crash related to signing in and out of accounts on PS4.
- Addressed an issue where players could get in a stuck state
after switching accounts on the title screen.