Cyberpunk 2077, which met millions of players on its release day but was not completely bug-free, received its first update. With the update, many errors in the game were resolved.
At the end of the game world, Cyberpunk 2077, produced by CD PROJEKT RED, has been waiting for years. However, the game’s release was not completely smooth as expected. Although Cyberpunk 2077 has encountered many errors on both PC and console platforms, this situation is experienced in every new game.
We know that the important thing is to solve these problems as soon as possible. CD PROJEKT RED also made its mark on this point and released its first patch after the game’s official release today. The patch, released under the name Hotfix 1.04, has become available for both PlayStation and PC gamers. The company announced that Xbox players will get the patch as soon as possible.
Many Issues Have Fixed With The First Cyberpunk 2077 Update:
With the published first update for Cyberpunk 2077, many errors and performance problems in the game solved. Although the shared patch notes show that the game has fixed in many areas, this update will of course not be the only update we will see. Hotfix 1.04 improved stability by fixing various crash issues in the game.
Many bugs during missions in the game have fixed with the first Cyberpunk 2077 update. In terms of visuality, players’ transition from first-person to third-person camera angle in the car has been accelerated; Fixed an issue where NPCs were missing animation in some important missions. The weapon upgrade preview has also fixed in the gameplay section.
Cyberpunk 2077 debuted, worthy of the years of wait. The game received a total of 8 million pre-orders on each platform. When the game released, Steam returned to the flood of players, and the number of instant players of Cyberpunk 2077 based on 1 million 3 thousand 264.
New hotfix to #Cyberpunk2077 is now live on PlayStation consoles and PC. For Xbox systems, we are working to have the update out as soon as possible.
— Cyberpunk 2077 (@CyberpunkGame) December 11, 2020
New hotfix to Cyberpunk 2077 is now live on PlayStation consoles and PC. For Xbox systems, we are working to have the update out as soon as possible. Here is the list of changes:
- Fixed an issue with completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
- Fixed an issue with starting conversation with Johnny at the end in Life During Wartime.
- Corrected a rare issue with NPCs no longer calling V if A Like Supreme quest was abandoned mid-way.
- Fixed an issue with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
- Fixed issues blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the quest area is left.
- Inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy Fixed.
- Fixed issues related to remaining in the second phase of the quest after finishing Pacifica fight with Ozob if played after Finals.
- Fixed an issue with Nomads no longer present if V leaves the quest area mid-combat in With a Little Help from My Friends/Queen of the Highway.
- Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in M’ap Tann Pèlen/I Walk the Line/Transmission.
- Fixed constraints on freedom to get up and sit down if neither blueline condition is met in Violence.
- Fixed issues with time and space resulting from leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest in Following the River.
- An issue with conversation with Johnny not starting after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm Fixed.
- Fixed an issue with quest being blocked upon leaving the quest area before climbing the hill in Following the River.
- The objective “Go into booth 9” not completing if the room’s entered too fast in Automatic Love fixed.
- Fixed Jackie’s issues with sitting still in The Ripperdoc.
- Other quest fixes
- Fixed the preview in weapon crafting.
- Reduced vehicle appearance pop-in.
- Speeded up switching first person perspective to third person perspective in a vehicle.
- Fixed issues with animations missing from important quest NPCs during cinematics.
Performance & Stability
- Improved stability, including various crash fixes.
- Modified the flashing effect on braindances to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed out and the flashes reduced in frequency and magnitude.
- Removed copyrighted songs incorrectly present in the game with “Disable Copyrighted Music” feature toggled on.
- Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.
Improved reflections quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudge effect.
- Fixed “The Wasteland” achievement being stuck on 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
- Fixed an issue with missing PT-BR VO for Xbox players in Americas