We can say that Age of Empires is the most popular real-time strategy game in the gaming world. The last game of the series is Age of Empires 3. Age of Empires 3 was first published on October 18, 2005. And the publisher of the game, Microsoft Game Studios, didn’t want this cult game to get lost in the ashes of history. So they decided to develop a newer version of the game. Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition will be out on October 15. The game set in the time of the European colonization of the Americas, between approximately 1492 and 1876 AD. Age of Empires 3 gives you a chance to relive some of the most famous battles from human history. But sometimes, these battles can be so difficult to win, so some players choose the easy way. And decide to use cheat codes for an easy win. So, let’s take a look at the Age of Empires 3 Definitive edition cheat codes.
In Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition, you can use the same cheat codes of the original game. To activate the codes, you need to press “Enter” to open the chat menu. Then, you can type the cheat codes in the chat line and press “Enter” again to activate them.
Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition Cheat Codes
- a recent study indicated that 100% of herdables are obese: Fattens all the animals on the map, generating more Food from them (also helps opponents).
- Give me liberty or give me coin: Adds 10,000 coin
- Medium Rare Please: Adds 10,000 food
- <censored>: Adds 10,000 wood
- Nova & Orion: Gives 10,000 experience points
- X marks the spot: Reveals the map for all the players, keeping the fog of war effect.
- tuck tuck tuck: Spawns The Tommynator monster truck.
- ya gotta make do with what ya got: Spawns a Mediocre Bombard, a powerful artillery unit that fires Capybara.
- sooo good: Random saying when killed by infantry. For example, an Imperial Redcoat who kills a purple Settler will yield a purple text “Imperial Redcoat’ed!” on the screen.
- speed always wins: Increases build, research, shipment, and gather rates by 100 times for all players. Using the code a second time cancels its effects.
- this is too hard: Automatically win a single-player game.
- where’s that axe?: Spawns George Crushington.
- o Canada 2005: Spawns a Lazerbear.
- don’t kick the pitbull: Spawns a Learicorn.
- we <3 fluffy!1!: Spawns Fluffy.
- wuv woo vol.2: Spawns a Flying Purple Tapir.
- wee ooh wee ooh: Spawns a BigAndy monster truck.