Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is one of the most popular games for Nintendo Switch. And Nintendo released Smash Bros Ultimate 9.0.2 update that fixes various gameplay issues. When first announced, Nintendo said that this update “will include fighter adjustments.”. But later, they made a correction saying that the patch does not feature fighter adjustments.
9.0.2 update came out just a few weeks later than the 9.0.1 update. This update mainly focused on the game’s latest DLC character, Steve from Minecraft. Update fixed a couple of issues about Steve. So let’s check the full patch notes of the new update.
Smash Bros Ultimate 9.0.2 Update
- Fixed an issue where you could not use the stick to jump while falling after creating an anvil using the down air attack.
- Fixed an issue where the gunman from Duck Hunt’s down special and the phantom from Zelda’s down special were not behaving as intended.
- Various gameplay fixes.
- Fixed an issue where the initial velocity of Samus’s and Dark Samus’s up special when used on the ground was not behaving as intended.
- Fixed an issue where fighters would sometimes warp on the Venom stage.
- Some arena fixes.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes fighters would pass through landscapes when they were launched on some stages.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes you would be forced to end a battle on a stage created in Stage Builder.