Here is the list.
Your predictions won't fool you.
There is an intriguing fact about the PlayStation trophies, in which players who feel themselves closer to story-based games are involved. According to the statistics published, the PlayStation 4 owners spent the most time playing Marvel's Spider-Man game for trophies. In the game which the 10% of the players who play the game have won the platinum trophy, it is easier to gain a trophy compared to the other games. Apart from timed missions, you can quickly perform side quests in Spider-Man (compared to other games).
It was also interesting to note that the players of the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End had little interest in the trophies.
- Spider-Man PS4 – Insomniac Games: 10 %
- Horizon Zero Dawn – Guerrilla Games: 6.9 %
- God of War – Santa Monica Studio: 5.5 %
- Until Dawn – Supermassive Games: 2.9 %
- Persona 5 – Atlus: 2.4 %
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End - Naughty Dog: 0.8 %
- The Last of Us Remastered - Naughty Dog: 0.5 %