Sylas will change the game.
League of Legends is still one of the most popular games in the world. It is getting bigger with new champions every month. Last month, Neeko the Curious Chameleon has been added to game. This champion could copy his teammates appearance and she changed the current meta. But it seems Riot Games will change meta one more time.
League of Legends new champion; Sylas: The Unshackled
Riot Games announced new League of Legends champion Sylas: The Unshackled with a trailer. And he has very interesting skills.
Sylas is a Demacian mage which murdered several people. He is one of Demacia's most wanted murderers. And now he is coming to League of Legend to do a revelation.
Sylas' most important skill is his ultimate Hijack. He can hijack any champion and use their ultimates against them. This is very important for the current meta and probably Sylas will be too powerful.
You can read Sylas' all skills;
- Petricite Burst (Passive): After casting a spell, Sylas’ next basic attack whirls his chains around him, damaging nearby enemies.
- Chain Lash (Q): Sylas lashes out with his chains, damaging and slightly slowing enemies. After a brief delay, the intersection of the chains detonates, applying an increased slow and damaging enemies again.
- Kingslayer (W): Sylas lunges at a target with a powerful strike, damaging them and healing himself. If the enemy is at low health, the damage is increased; if Sylas is at low health, the heal is increased.
- Abscond/Abduct (E): Sylas dashes a short distance and shields himself. For a short time, he can recast the ability to whip out his chains, stunning, damaging, and pulling himself to the first enemy hit.
- Hijack (R): Sylas hijacks an enemy’s ultimate for his own use. Enemies can still use their ultimates if Sylas takes them. Sylas can take an enemy’s ultimate whenever Hijack is off cooldown, but can’t hijack the same enemy for a while after.