Riot Games have released League of Legends Patch 11.3 notes for their popular MOBA game. The patch includes lots of buffs and nerfs in champion skills. Also some bug fixes and QOL changes. So Let’s check the details.
ANIVIA: Q detonation damage decreased. R cooldown increased later.
- Q DETONATION DAMAGE 70/105/140/175/210 (+50% AP) ⇒ 60/95/130/165/200 (+45% AP)
- R COOLDOWN 4/2.5/1 seconds ⇒ 4/3/2 seconds
CHO’GATH: E base damage decreased later.
- E BASE DAMAGE 22/37/52/67/82 ⇒ 22/34/46/58/70
ELISE: Q base damage decreased later. W active attack speed decreased later.
- Q BASE DAMAGE 40/75/110/145/180 ⇒ 40/70/100/130/160
- W ACTIVE ATTACK SPEED 60/80/100/120/140% ⇒ 60/70/80/90/100%
EZREAL: Q damage ratio increased.
- Q DAMAGE RATIO 120% AD ⇒ 130% AD
IVERN: Base health growth decreased. E shield decreased later.
HEALTH GROWTH 95 ⇒ 85
- E SHIELD 80/115/150/185/220 ⇒ 80/110/140/170/200
JINX: Base health decreased. Q bonus range increased; Fishbones bonus attack speed penalty decreased. E cost increased; arm time decreased; max range cast adjusted.
- HEALTH 610 ⇒ 550
- Q BONUS RANGE 75/100/125/150/175 ⇒ 100/125/150/175/200
- Q FISHBONES BONUS ATTACK SPEED PENALTY -25% ⇒ -10%
- E COST 70 mana ⇒ 90 mana
- E ARM TIME 0.7 seconds ⇒ 0.5 seconds
KARMA: Base mana regen increased. Q cost decreased.
- MANA REGEN 11.5 ⇒ 13
- Q COST 65 mana ⇒ 55 mana
MORDEKAISER: E cooldown decreased.
- E COOLDOWN 24/21/18/15/12 seconds ⇒ 22/19/16/13/10 seconds
OLAF: Base health decreased. Passive bonus attack speed decreased; now displays amount of attack speed on passive icon.
- HEALTH 597 ⇒ 575
- BONUS ATTACK SPEED 0-100% ⇒ 0-75%
PANTHEON: Q now has decreased damage against both minions and monsters; cooldown increased early.
- Q REDUCED DAMAGE AGAINST Minions ⇒ Minions and monsters
- Q COOLDOWN 10/9.5/9/8.5/8 seconds ⇒ 13/11.75/10.5/9.25/8 seconds
RAMMUS: E cooldown flattened.
- E COOLDOWN 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 seconds ⇒ 12 seconds
RELL: W1 and W2 damage ratio increased. E damage ratio increased; unbind cooldown decreased; cooldown bug fixed; long distance pathing bug fixed. R damage ratio increased.
- W DAMAGE RATIO 40% AP ⇒ 60% AP
- W DAMAGE RATIO 30% AP ⇒ 40% AP
- E UNBIND COOLDOWN 3 seconds ⇒ 1 second
- E COOLDOWN BUGFIX Fixed a bug where Rell’s E – Attract and Repel cooldown was scaling non-linearly
- CAST (FAR)AWAY When cast from very long ranges, Rell should now properly path towards the target until in range to cast her E
- R DAMAGE RATIO 70% AP ⇒ 110% AP
RIVEN: E cooldown decreased.
- E COOLDOWN 12/11/10/9/8 seconds ⇒ 10/9/8/7/6 seconds
SERAPHINE: Passive base note damage decreased. W shield decreased.
- BASE NOTE DAMAGE 5-20 (levels 1-18) ⇒ 4-16 (levels 1-18)
- W ALLY SHIELD 60-120 (levels 1-18) ⇒ 50-100 (levels 1-18)
- W SELF SHIELD 90-180 (levels 1-18) ⇒ 75-150 (levels 1-18)
SHYVANA: Q empowered basic attack damage and second strike bonus damage increased. W bonus movement speed increased.
- Q EMPOWERED BASIC ATTACK (FIRST STRIKE) DAMAGE 100% AD ⇒ 100% AD + 25% AP
- Q SECOND STRIKE BONUS DAMAGE 20/35/50/65/80% AD ⇒ 20/35/50/65/80% AD + 15% AP
- W BONUS MOVEMENT SPEED 30/35/40/45/50% ⇒ 30/35/40/45/50% + (8%/100 AP) (still decays linearly)
SINGED: Q damage ratio increased.
- Q DAMAGE RATIO 80% AP ⇒ 90% AP
SYLAS: Q cost flattened. W damage increased.
- Q COST 50/55/60/65/70 mana ⇒ 55 mana
- W DAMAGE 65/100/135/170/205 (+85% AP) ⇒ 70/105/140/175/210 (+90% AP)
TALIYAH: Passive bonus movement speed increased. Q subsequent stone damage against monsters decreased.
- BONUS MOVEMENT SPEED 12-40% (levels 1-18) ⇒ 20-45% (levels 1-18)
- Q SUBSEQUENT STONE DAMAGE AGAINST MONSTERS 100% ⇒ 80%
UDYR: R total base active aura damage decreased later.
- R TOTAL BASE ACTIVE AURA DAMAGE 50/100/150/200/250/300 ⇒ 50/95/140/185/230/275
VLADIMIR: R cooldown now flat.
- R COOLDOWN 150/135/120 seconds ⇒ 120 seconds
- LEAGUE CLIENT: Receiving a game invite will now play a sound if you have another invite pending.
- When a player is flagged as AFK/Leaver at the end of any Ranked game, they will be notified that their LP will be reduced; this applies to both wins and losses. The other players in the lobby will be notified that the flagged AFK/Leaver player will receive less LP over their next several games. If a player would exceed 100 LP, but would fall back below 100 LP after the penalty is applied, they do not promote.
- Fixed a bug where Shyvana’s W – Burnout would not apply the AP ratio for additional movement speed when in her dragon form.
- Fixed a bug where Goredrinker and Ceaseless Hunger’s Mythic Passive would not grant additional 5 ability haste for each Legendary item in the player’s inventory.
- Items that do damage to enemies can now properly trigger the execute from The Collector.
- Fixed a bug where an attack empowered by both Sheen and Essence Reaver would not grant mana back from Essence Reaver.
- The Collector’s execute will now properly trigger on targets with Death’s Dance.
- Eclipse and Syzygy’s omnivamp will now properly work even after being upgraded by Ornn’s Passive – Living Forge.
- The SFX that plays when a player acquires a Dragon Soul will no longer replay if that player kills a Red Brambleback or Blue Sentinel.
- The Dragon Soul VFX no longer disappears on death and reappears after the player kills a Red Brambleback or Blue Sentinel.
- Imperial Mandate’s Coordinate Fire passive now properly goes on cooldown for 6 seconds after on-champion slows and immobilizations.
- Fixed a bug where if Smite was used before jungle monsters spawned, the cooldown would be longer than intended.
- Gangplank has a new interface to upgrade his ultimate with Silver Serpents! Check it out while you’re in base, since no one ever forgets to buy their upgrades.
Here are the League of Legends Patch 11.3 notes. Stay tuned, enjoy.