One of the best selling titles of Activision, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 receiving good feedback from both players and critics. With a new Battle Royale mod, Black Ops 4 become one of the best Call of Duty’s ever released. And developer Treyarch keeps updating the game and fixing the bugs with new patches. A few days ago, Treyarch released a new patch for the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. The new update adds an option in controls menu to toggle Auto Mantle feature.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 patch notes
You can find the all the patch notes below:
- Added an option in the Controls menu to toggle Auto Mantle on or off. Applies to Multiplayer and Blackout.
- Resolved an issue where enabling Sprint Cancels Reload would disable Auto Mantle.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a player quit immediately as they were being killed.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a player disconnected while swimming in the water in Icebreaker.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when a player left a match shortly after joining.
- Closed an exploit that allowed players to use extra Perks, which also caused the game to crash.