NVIDIA announced the introduction of support for NVIDIA DLSS in four new games, which significantly increases frame rates (FPS) while maintaining superior image quality. In addition to these games, there are Minecraft with RTX coming out of beta and Cyberpunk 2077 that will be released this week.
New NVIDIA DLSS Games In December
In December, CRSED: F.O.A.D (formerly Cuisine Royale, December 3), Moonlight Blade (December 7), Mount & Blade II Bannerlord (coming December), and Scavengers (available in technology tests) joined the cast of DLSS games, adding a total of 30 DLSS-supported games.
- Thanks to DLSS, performance can be seen in each of the following games:
- DLSS improves performance by up to 40% in CRSED F.O.A.D. This means that every GeForce RTX graphics card can play the game at over 90 FPS in 4K.
- DLSS can increase your frame rate more than twice on Moonlight Blade. This means that every GeForce RTX graphics card can play the game at over 60FPS in 4K.
- DLSS increases performance up to 50% on Mount & Blade II Bannerlord. This means that every GeForce RTX graphics card can play the game at over 60FPS in 4K.
- DLSS increases the performance in Scavengers by up to 40%. This means that every GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics card can play the game at over 60FPS in 4K.
Officially RTX Is Now Open In Minecraft
Minecraft with RTX for Windows 10 is moving from beta to official version. Minecraft with RTX supports NVIDIA DLSS along with bottom-to-bottom ray tracing, meaning all lighting in the game becomes ray traced. In Minecraft with RTX, players will be able to see everything enhanced by a special Physically Based Processing texture pack in worlds powered by ray-traced effects to further enhance their experience.
To celebrate the launch of Minecraft with RTX, NVIDIA is releasing 2 new worlds for Minecraft, bringing the total official RTX world number to 15. The Colosseum world is now available, and Dungeon Dash will be joining it soon.
Comparing RTX With Minecraft
Looking for benchmarking? Check out the roughly 60-second comparison set in the Portal Pioneers RTX world, which can be found on the Minecraft marketplace. During the Minecart ride, you’ll want your favorite frame viewer to capture your performance data.
Cyberpunk 2077 Night City Glows With NVIDIA DLSS and Ray Tracing
Cyberpunk 2077, which uses shadows, reflections, diffuse illumination, and spherical illumination, all powered by ray tracing with NVIDIA DLSS, will be launched soon. Ray tracing visually activates next-generation graphics that make Cyberpunk 2077 look more cinematic and immersive. In this way, sunlight shadows, global illumination, sky lighting, emissive surfaces, and reflections all look strikingly realistic. DLSS, on the other hand, is a must-have feature for playback with ray tracing, which increases frame rates (FPS) while providing superior image quality. With the realistic shadows and lighting and the added performance of NVIDIA DLSS, no other platform can compare to the Cyberpunk 2077 experience on a GeForce RTX-powered PC.
NVIDIA DLSS With GameChanger
Supported by special AI processors on GeForce RTX graphics cards called tensor cores, DLSS has accelerated performance in 30 games to date, significantly increasing frame rates. This allows GeForce RTX gamers to experience high-performance gaming at the highest resolutions and detail settings and when using immersive beams.