Today, Nvidia has released a new driver update for GeForce GPU users. New driver adds DLSS support for famous 3DMark Port Royal benchmark. The Driver also updates the SLI profiles of new games like Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2, Life is Strange 2, Space Hulk Tactis, NBA 2K19, Anthem and Assetto Corsa. Ther is also performance improvements in games like Witcher 3.
You can find the release notes of Nvidia GeForce 418.81 WHQL driver below. You can also download it through here.
NVIDIA GeForce 418.81 WHQL Release Notes
- Includes support for new GeForce RTX laptops, and delivers the optimum performance in Futuremark’s 3DMark Port Royal benchmark, which has just added a new feature test for NVIDIA Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS).
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Assetto Corsa Competizione – AFR enabled for Turing GPUs
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 – AFR enabled for Turing GPUs
- Life is strange Season 2 – AFR enabled for Turing GPUs
- NBA 2K19 – AFR enabled for Turing GPUs
- Space Hulk Tactics – AFR enabled for Turing GPU
Software Module Versions
- nView – 149.34
- HD Audio Driver – 184.108.40.206
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.18.0907
- GeForce Experience – 220.127.116.11
- CUDA – 10.0
- Implemented performance improvements on multiple titles, such as Witcher 3. when using G-SYNC and SLI on Pascal and Maxwell GPUs.
- [Gamestream][OS HDR]: Stream is not set to launch in HDR despite having HDR display attached to the PC and client. 
- [GeForce Experience]: Share FPS overlay appears in the Twitter UWP app from the Microsoft Store. 
- [G-SYNC]: Flickering may occurs in games if G-SYNC is enabled. 
- [G-SYNC]: With G-SYNC enabled, after hot-pugging a G-SYNC display and then a GSYNC Compatible display, the right half of the G-SYNC Compatible display may go blank.