Bugs and glitch fix as usual
Action shooter game Star Wars Battlefront 2, developed by the cooperation of EA DICE, Motive Studios, Criterion Software and published by EA, had a new update on Xbox One, PS4 and PC platforms. The new update fixes some technical bugs and the problem which players get stuck on the deploy screen.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update 1.29 notes
- Added fail-safe scripts to reduce the chances of unreactive spawning when transitioning between Ground and Capital Ship phases in Capital Supremacy. Additional server logging has been implemented to further diagnose spawning issues.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.29 added tentative fixes for online AI causing server crashes on Capital Supremacy.
- Fixed a rendering issue that would occasionally cause the client to crash.
- Balanced damage and cooldown values for Anakin’s abilities:
- SWBF2 update 1.29 reduced Retribution choke damage (86->75 points per second)
- Reduced Retribution push damage (80->75 points per second)
- Reduced Passionate Strike first damage (50->40)
- Battlefront 2 update 1.29 reduced Passionate Strike last damage (150->130)
- Increased Passionate Strike cooldown (12->13)
- Reduced Heroic Might base damage (100->70)
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 update 1.29 balanced damage values for Infiltrator weapons:
- Lowered Power Blast damage (150->140) to prevent One-Hit Kills against Assault, Officer & Specialist
- Raised E-5 end damage (21->30) to increase the weapon’s effective range
- Fixed an issue where players who join an ongoing match would occasionally get no audio during the boarding cinematic in Capital Supremacy.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the ARC Trooper from gaining progress when playing on Phase 1 maps (Kamino and Geonosis – Trippa Hive).
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.29 fixed an issue where Darth Maul’s Choke Hold ability would occasionally be inaccurately activated from a distance when being used at the same time as another Hero’s ability.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from completing the Scoped achievement when playing as a Specialist, when fulfilling the criteria against AI on Capital Supremacy.
- Battlefront 2 update 1.29 fixed an issue where Rey and Finn’s ability UI for the Insight and Undercover abilities would not always be fully visible.
- Revised the ping color of the ARC Trooper’s Helmet Scanner ability for consistency.
- SWBF2 update 1.29 fixed an issue where Geonosians would occasionally be seen flying through the ground on Geonosis – Pipeline Junction West.
- Battlefront 2 version 1.29 added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Star Wars Battlefront 2 version 1.29.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 1.29 update added performance improvements.
- Fixed various glitches.