NVIDIA announced with its announcement that the games that will be released in the upcoming period will support and include Ray Tracing (RTX) and DLSS technologies. The list led by Cyberpunk 2077 has of course very important games. The company’s description and the game list is as follows;
Upcoming Games With RTX and DLSS Support
October and November will be a busy time for GeForce players. NVIDIA announced with its announcement that the games that will be released in the upcoming period will support and include Ray Tracing (RTX) and DLSS technologies. The list includes three new games to release with RTX features:
- Ghostrunner – Launching October 27 with ray-traced reflections and shadows and DLSS support.
- Pumpkin Jack – Set for release on October 23rd, Pumpkin Jack will release with DLSS support, ray-traced reflection and shadows, and advanced lighting.
- Xuan-Yuan Sword VII – Released on October 28, the game will release with ray-traced global lighting and DLSS support.
The four games that will support RTX features with game updates to be made in November are:
- Edge of Eternity – early access to the game and support for DLSS.
- Mortal Shell – ray traced reflection feature and DLSS support will add.
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – DLSS support will be added.
- World of Warcraft: Shadowlands – ray traced reflection feature will add.
Two games that will have RTX features in beta and early access versions:
- Enlisted – closed beta, with ray-traced global lighting and DLSS support, will meet players in November.
- Ready or Not – ray-traced reflections and shadows, perimeter screening, and DLSS support will come when the game opens for early access in late 2020.
The blockbuster games are also getting NVIDIA support:
- Watch Dogs: Legion – with ray-traced reflection and DLSS support, will be released on October 29.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War will release on November 13 with ray tracing and DLSS support.
- Cyberpunk 2077 will release on November 19, with ray-traced reflections, peripheral shielding, shadows and global diffuse lighting, and DLSS support.