Some hotfixes are coming.
CD Projekt RED published a new update for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game and Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales. With thiss update, both game will have some hotfixes.
The new update brings some hotfixes for GWENT and Thronebreaker
CD Projekt RED's games GWENT: The Witcher Card Game and Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales are getting a new update. Update will be available in PC and PlayStation 4. Xbox One users will get update within next few days. Until then, Xbox players will only be matched with Xbox players.
The new update is bringing some hotfixes. Here is the full list of changes:
- Fixed an issue causing Thronebreaker and multiplayer GWENT to crash on PS4 Pro and PS4.
- Fixed an issue whereby FPS would significantly drop when accessing the GWENT and Thronebreaker Deckbuilder.
- Fixed minor UI issues.
- Fixed various tooltips in different languages.
- Fixed the end-of-game screen in Korean (GWENT).
- Fixed several in-game Contracts (GWENT).
- Fixed an issue whereby entering the Mess Tent would cause the game to freeze (Thronebreaker).
- Added Chinese language support to the GOG version of the game (Thronebreaker).
- Other stability improvements and fixes.