Assassins Creed Valhalla New Update Released
Ubisoft’s Assassins Creed Valhalla new update 1.1.1 has arrived. It is stated that many performance problems in the game have been resolved with the update. The new update also adds new features to the game.
Several changes have been made to the player UI with the new update. The Animus Pulse will now highlight dead bodies for necessary situations only, there will be more colorblind and subtitle options. In addition to these, many graphics and performance problems fixed. The combat system, artificial intelligence, character abilities, skills, animation, sound, game balance, and a few issues in Valhalla’s map fixed.
The patch sizes for PC and consoles will be 6.45 GB for PC, 2 GB for PS5, 2-3 GB (depending on region) for PS4, 6.6 GB for XBox One and 7.5 GB for XBox Series X/S.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla 1.1.1 Update
Graphics, Audio, Animation
- Addressed various graphics issues.
- Addressed various clipping issues.
- (Photo Mode)Addresed an issue where zooming in on children with the Photo Mode camera would distort their face.
- Addressed various NPC animation issues.
- Addressed an issue that caused dummies to jitter when hit with a poison arrow.
- (PS4) Optimized some textures on PS4.
Quests, World Events, Side Quests
- Addressed an issue in Legend of Beowulf where the clue marker would remain after it was investigated.
- Addressed an issue in A Sticky Situation where the NPC would sometimes not spawn.
- (Spoiler) Addressed an issue in King Killer that prevented Ivarr to reach the door to Rhodri’s Room.
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from starting the Daughters of Lerion encounter. (Goneril, Cordelia)
- Addressed an issue where some treasures wouldn’t be at their location or couldn’t be looted. (Grandbridgescire, Hamptunscire, Oxenefordscire, Eurvicscire)
- Addressed various misplaced textures or objects.
- Addressed several instances where the player could become stuck.
- Grounded a floating boat in Vinland.
User Interface, HUD
- Addressed various UI/HUD issues.
- Addressed an issue where color-blind previews would sometimes not be displayed in the menu.
- The camera will now be closer to the character when browsing tattoos in the Animus Store.
- Addressed an issue that caused players to receive incorrect items when purchasing Vegvisir (Front) or Muninn (Front) schemes.
- Addressed an issue where fall damage could be negated by opening the menu right before hitting the ground.
Here are some patch notes about the Assassins Creed Valhalla new update. If you want to read full patch notes, you can visit the official web site. Stay tuned, enjoy.