If you are looking for some great discount, GOG.com has started their Black Friday deals as of right now. You can get up to 90% off.
You can catch some massive Black Friday deals on GOG.com
Gog.com offers some limited deals called Flash Deals. These are limited time only but definitely worth to check out. And there are also the standard deals which will stay until the last day. There are some great titles which most of us are familiar with Such as, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice, Hitman: Blood Money and so on.
The Batman Franchise is also 75% off as of now on GOG.com. And other well-known titles such as BioShock Infinite Complete Edition, Commandos HD Remaster, Control Ultimate Edition, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don’t Dry, Vampyr and the list continues like this as there are more than 2600 deals right now due to the Black Friday deals. Below there are our best picks from those deals:
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice (-80% until November 28th, 2 PM UTC)
- Tropico 5: Complete Collection (-60% until November 28th, 2 PM UTC)
- BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%)
- Darksiders III (-75%)
- Leisure Suit Larry – Wet Dreams Don’t Dry (-70%)
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire – Obsidian Edition (-65% until November 28th, 2 PM UTC)
- Hollow Knight (-66% until November 29th, 2 PM UTC)
- Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition (-85% until November 29th, 2 PM UTC)
- The Talos Principle: Gold Edition (-90%)
- Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter (-90%)
We should be thankful to CD Projekt RED for offering some great Black Friday deals and in the meantime releasing Cyberpunk 2077. You should also keep in mind that the Black Friday sale on GOG.COM runs until December 1st, 2020, 2 PM UTC. If you want to check the deals by yourself, you can click here to visit the official website of GOG.com and take a look at the many deals by yourself. Maybe you can find something that suits you. Who knows?