Bless Online, the free-to-play grand fantasy MMORPG from Neowiz Bless Studio, launches yet another new update shortly after the recent level 50 expansion, Ruins of Shaqqara. This time the update focus shifts to the Ruber Ossuary, where players will face down Sulla Ruber and – hopefully – help Sulla finally rest in peace. The patch also introduces many bug fixes, two new purchasable DLC packs containing unique costumes and useful items, and three special auto-looting pets that will gather players’ loot as they adventure through the world of Bless.
All of the update highlights can be found HERE on Steam, along with the Serpent Squire and Dragon Knight DLC packs that each come with a looting pet and many more helpful items!
If you’d like to have a few Serpent Squire or Dragon Knight DLC packs for giveaways, please let us know!
Main Features of the Ruber Ossuary Update:
- Ruber Ossuary, a brand new level 50 dungeon
- New gear, new bosses, and new dungeon-based quests
- New DLC – the Serpent Squire and Dragon Knight Packs
- Brand new auto-looting pets in the Lumena Shop
- Many bug fixes and improvements