Paradox Interactive is announced today, Cities: Skylines – Parklife for consoles. Available now on Playstation 4 and Xbox One for $14.99, Parklife is a playful new expansion for the hit city-builder, making cities more alive with new amusement parks, nature reserves, city parks and zoos, and custom parks and gardens to fill the empty spaces around town.
Cities: Skylines Parklife console release date
From roller coasters and campsites to flower beds, fountains and flamingos, Parklife adds new ways to play. The park area tool and level-up features work to increase park property values, and five new maps provide plenty of space to romp around!
More leisurely features:
- Parks and Recreation: Use the new park area tool to create park districts wherever there is empty land, and new city services like Park Maintenance, which boosts happiness and effectiveness and helps level up parks.
- Brick by Brick: Customize your city with new buildings and assets, including a new sightseeing bus line, new service buildings, new unique buildings like amusement parks, nature reserves, city parks and zoos, and a regal new monument, the Castle of Lord Chirpwick.
- Off the Beaten Path: Place buildings next to paths in the park districts (not just next to roads). Props can be placed anywhere inside park areas.
- Recesses Between Buildings: Transform those empty spaces between your buildings into vibrant parks and gardens.
- It’s a Walk in the Park: Customize routes and set ticket prices for new walking and sightseeing tours, among other tourism enhancements.
- Policies, Please: Take on three new city policies and eight new park policies to deal with recreational hazards like Animal Ethics and Fireworks.