Hello drivers! If you are an F1 enthusiast like me, then you must be aware of how great this year’s F1 game is. And it is getting better and better with the new patches and improvements. So let’s check the F1 2020 patch notes.
Patch 1.08 of F1 2020 is available right now for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Google Stadia. Let’s check out the F1 2020 patch notes right here:
F1 2020 Patch Notes
- Xbox One wheels controls will no longer control the car and camera at the same time.
- In Driver Career players with driver moves set to off can now move teams.
- In My Team Career, the vehicle performance index will correctly update when unprotected upgrades are lost due to a regulation change.
- Nvidia DLSS anti-aliasing is now available on graphics cards that support it.
- Azerbaijan pit building now has correct collision.
- Venom Hurricane wheel is now supported on PS4.
- Team HQ interviews will now trigger in the second season and beyond.
- F1 Championship winner garage celebration will now correctly play.
- Championship points are now shown in the Classic era.
- Fixed a crash in Splitscreen when P1 retires from OSQ.
- Multi-Function Display now shows New or Used for tyre compounds.
- Custom race strategies will no longer under fuel the car in wet weather.
- Some sponsor bonuses will no longer incorrectly be awarded for multiple practices or qualifying sessions in addition to the race.
- Results of previous seasons which are shorter than your current season will now be displayed correctly.
- Fuel Assist will no longer force the player to use Rich mix in the race Strategy Practice Programme.
I must say it is nice to see the game is still being upgraded. But we still don’t know if the new Circuits of this Season will be added to the game. Although it looks likely impossible, Codemasters might surprise us, who knows? See you in the next race!