The company Square Enix announces that the original Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII Remastered will launch in a twin-pack physical release for the Nintendo Switch.
The Original Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII Remastered will be available in a twin-pack physical release
The well-acclaimed game of the series, Final Fantasy VII is an epic JRPG Adventure game. You culminate in a battle to decide the fate of the planet which has fallen under the dominion of Shinra Electric Power Company, a sinister corporation that monopolizes the world’s energy force. The game has a powerful and emotional playstyle. There is even more in the Final Fantasy Twin-Pack:
- 3x Speed Mode: Play through the game with three times the speed.
- No Encounters: Players will have the ability to turn battle encounters off to enjoy the storyline uninterrupted. While enemy encounters are turned off, players can still enjoy the story’s event battles.
- Battle Enhancement Mode
And Final Fantasy VIII Remastered is another great game that will come with the Final Fantasy Twin-Pack. It has been more than 20 years since the original release of the game. With improved gameplay and visuals, you will experience the game like never before. Also, FINAL FANTASY VIII Remastered features the following boosts to enhance the experience even further:
- Battle Assist: The ability to always have maxed out HP and ATB, and trigger Limit Breaks at any time.
- No Encounters: An enemy encounter option that allows players to enjoy the storyline uninterrupted. While enemy encounters are turned off, players can still enjoy the story’s event battles.
- 3x Speed Boost: Play through the game with three times the speed.
The Final Fantasy Twin-Pack will be available for Nintendo Switch on December 4. You can also pre-order it from Square Enix’s official store for £ 34.99. A boxed version of Final Fantasy VIII Remastered will be available for PS4 on the same day.