There also other fixes coming with update
World War Z released last week and receiving mixed reviews from both players and critics. The game offers a fun co-op gameplay, variaty of cities around the world for killing zombies and lots of different weapons and tools to deliver destruction upon dead.
World War Z Patch Notes
Today, developers are released a new update for the game that improves the Vulkan API performance and stability of the game. You can check the patch notes from below:
- Fixed crash on game launch, reported by some AMD users.
- Fixed a large number of connectivity, matchmaking and party system issues.
- Fixed a large number of gameplay crashes.
- Fixed a large number of gameplay bugs that caused inability to progress on levels.
- Fixed texture corruption on Vulkan in some cases.
- Improved Vulkan performance.
- Improved Vulkan stability.
- Partially fixed sound stutter issues.
- Fixed issue with some friends not being visible in a friend list.
- Fixed freeze on typing “<” in chat.
- Reduced AI bot efficiency on lower difficulty levels.
- Improved Slasher base perk.
- With full stamina Slasher deals damage to 2 zombies in 1 melee swing.
- With low stamina Slasher deals damage 1 zombie in 1 melee swing, plus his melee is not slowed down.
- Added “start with an improved chainsaw” perk on level 17
- Shock Therapy perk moved to level 21, replacing the perk Executioner II