Ubisoft’s multiplayer third person melee action game For Honor gets two new updates. Update Version 2.08 and 2.09 have been released for Xbox One, PS4, PC platforms and started the second season of the game. You can check the update notes below:
For Honor Update 2.08 notes
NEW HERO: SAKURA, THE HITOKIRI
- The Hitokiri are relentless executioners. Wielding the masakari, the Samurai battle axes, they can enter a special state to chain heavy attacks infinitely and perform special moves. They dictate the flow of combat with charged attacks and uninterruptible moves.
- Difficulty: Medium
- Relentless executioner with multiple mix-ups
- Hard Hitter
- Special Capabilities
- Mugen-ryu: A state that grants special moves and Heavy infinite chains
- Various Uninterruptible Attacks
- Charged Heavy Attacks
NEW MAP: CANOPY
- Canopy is the source of many legends. One is about a group of Samurai settlers who had fled there and used the landscape to triumph over one thousand enemies. Another tale speaks of a mysterious deity that gave birth to the sacred grove before turning to stone. Besides its mystical aura, this isolated village is protected by natural barriers and has become a coveted refuge for all factions
- This map is available in Tribute, Skirmish, Elimination, Brawl and Duel
- You can find out detailed improvements and bug fixes from the official patch notes shared by Ubisoft.
For Honor Update 2.09 notes
- [Adjustment] We are reverting the matchmaking parameter to the system we had before 2.06.0 due to an issue that caused Skill Rating to take a lot longer to stabilise.
- Realistic Game Mode Rewards:
- Added a Black Color Swatch as reward for playing realistic game modes
- Reward is guaranteed by playing any realistic game mode when the playlist is available
- Reward is prioritized for the last hero played