Developer Antab Studio and publisher Merge Games released the Foreclosed trailer for the cyberpunk action shooter game and announced the game release date. Additionally, the game will be released on August 12 for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC (Steam) and will be available for $ 19.99 / € 19.99. Besides that, physical editions will also be available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Xbox Series / Xbox One for $ 24.99 / £ 19.99 / € 24.99, and for Switch for $ 29.99 / £ 24.99 / € 29.99. Finally, you can watch the new Foreclosed trailer below.
Foreclosed Trailer Released and The Game Launches August 12
So, here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Foreclosed is a cyberpunk action-shooter set in a comic book world. Fight against the dehumanized bureaucracy that took your identity. Unleash the power of your implants and fight for your freedom!
Interactive Graphic Novel
Foreclosed combines the interactivity of video games with the visual aesthetic of comic books. Everything from game-play to cinematics are experienced within the stylistic framework of a graphic novel. Full screen and comic panel perspectives are seamlessly blended as you move throughout the city. Onomatopoeia’s, speech balloons, taglines and multiple panels are used to authentically evoke the comic book style.
What great comic book doesn’t have a great story? Foreclosed trailer is inspired by some of Antab Studio’s real-life experiences and shows us what happens when one loses their identity. After all, a person’s identity on paper is just a collection of information and numbers. Follow the story of Evan Kapnos, his identity recently Foreclosed, stripped of his job, his brain implants and his access to the city Block-chain, he must now escape the city before his identity and implants are auctioned off.
Utilize the weapons and tech you find along the way to fight back against the unknown assailants who chase you through the city. Modify your Symbiotic Pistol with Explosive Rounds or go silent and equip the Stealth Bullets mod. Use superhero-like abilities to fight opponents and manipulate your surroundings with Brain Implant upgrades, use telekinesis and launch your enemies into the air or hurl huge objects at groups. Hack different systems for access and traps or even hack the minds of others with implants.
Cutscenes are interactive and transition smoothly to and from alternative game-play styles to allow the player to truly feel like a comic book hero. Freely explore your environments and take in the Cyberpunk world of Foreclosed trailer.
Discover and unlock new abilities with an RPG-like skill system. Upgrading your weapon’s potential with futuristic customizations, enhance your brain implant abilities with almost super-human abilities!
- Slick Cyberpunk Action – Foreclosed blends a striking comic book aesthetic alongside high-octane, cyberpunk infused action gameplay.
- Hi-tech Combat – Modify your Symbiotic Pistol with an assortment of customizations including “Machine-Gun” mode and explosive rounds.
- Firmware Upgrades – Discover and unlock brain implant abilities with an RPG-like skill system
- Interactive Comic Book – Everything from gameplay to cinematics are experienced within the stylistic framework of a graphic novel to make you truly feel like a comic book hero.
- Original Story – Follow the story of Evan Kapnos, his identity recently Foreclosed, stripped of his job, brain implants and access to the city Blockchain. He must now escape the city before his identity and implants are auctioned off…
Finally, you can watch the new Foreclosed trailer below.