FUSER, the next evolution of interactive music games, which puts players in control of the music will launch with more than 100 songs, featuring top artists from across the globe. The game lets players fuse together elements from hit songs across pop, rap/hip-hop, R&B, dance, rock, country, Latin and Caribbean music into all-new mixes.
FUSER – 15 More Songs Revealed for New Harmonix Game
Here are the next 15 songs revealed from FUSER’s soundtrack:
- Armin van Buuren “Blah Blah Blah”
- Brad Paisley “Mud On The Tires”
- Cardi B “Bodak Yellow”
- Carly Rae Jepsen “Call Me Maybe”
- Coldplay “Clocks”
- Dua Lipa “Don’t Start Now”
- DMX “X Gon’ Give It to Ya”
- Grand Master Melle Mel “The Message (2012)”
- Jonas Brothers “Sucker”
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Wanz “Thrift Shop”
- Nelly “Hot In Herre”
- Panic! At The Disco “High Hopes”
- Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer “Give Me Everything”
- Whitney Houston “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)”
- Zedd ft. Maren Morris & Grey “The Middle”
To see the nearly infinite combinations of songs in FUSER, you are invited to check out #4songs4ways on FUSER social media channels, showcasing four completely unique, different mixes using the same four songs.
For more music content, FUSER is sponsoring a weekly talk show on YouTube hosted by Simon Rex titled “Between the Speakers,” featuring guests from across the music and sports world including Kesha, Mason Ho, Yung Gravy, and more.