PlayStation 4 exclusive game Gran Turismo Sport‘s new update is released.
Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.40
Gran Turismo Sport’s new update will add five new cars and six different layouts to Sardegna-Road Track. The update also will bring new adjustments and fix issues.
Here is Gran Turismo Sport update 1.40 patch notes:
Main Features Implemented
The following 5 cars have been added:
- Chevrolet Camaro Z28 ’69
- Gran Turismo Red Bull X2019 Competition
- Renault Sport Clio V6 24V ’00
- Toyota Sports 800 ’65
- Toyota Tundra TRD Pro ’19
The “Sardegna – Road Track” track has been added in 6 different layouts:
- Sardegna – Road Track – A
- Sardegna – Road Track – A II
- Sardegna – Road Track – B
- Sardegna – Road Track – B II
- Sardegna – Road Track – C
- Sardegna – Road Track – C II
3. Campaign Mode
The following events have been added to the “GT League”:
- Endurance League “X2019 Competition Endurance Series”
- ”Lightweight K Cup” Rounds 4 and 5
- ”Gr. B Rallycross” Rounds 4 and 5
- ”Group 1 Cup” Rounds 6 and 7
“Goodwood Motor Circuit” has been added to the Circuit Experience.
“Low-Angle – Ground Up” has been added to the special featured section.
5. Sport Mode
It is now possible to watch replays of the Top 10 Stars on the leaderboards and load them as Ghost cars in “Qualifying Time Trial” (Daily Races) and “Free Practice” (Online Championships). Please note that during matchmaking, it will not be possible to watch replays or load Ghosts.
6. Physics Simulation Model
The transmission systems for the following cars have been adjusted:
- Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic ’07 (*1) (*2)
- Ferrari Enzo Ferrari ’02 (*1) (*2)
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 ’11 (*1) (*2)
- Maserati Granturismo S ’08 (*1)
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ’09 (*2)
(*1) For these cars, an explanation has been added for the default “Semi-Automatic Transmission.”
(*2) For these cars, it is no longer possible to use the full “Manual Transmission” mode when using an H-pattern shifter and clutch pedalcontroller.
The simulation of gear changes on cars with manual transmissions has been updated:
- The time required to perform gear shifts with a paddle shift when the transmission is set to [Manual] has been reduced;
- When quickly changing gears in full “Manual Transmission” mode, mis-shifting will occur less frequently.
It is now more difficult to accelerate when in “N” gear if certain inputs are entered.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- The penalty judgment algorithm related to shortcuts has been updated.
- Fixed an issue on rolling starts, where certain cars would drive onto the kerb and perform a wheelie.
- Fixed an issue on the Fanatec® Wheel Base, where the analogue sticks (on compatible wheel rims only) would not function if the Wheel Base was not updated to the latest firmware.
- Various other issues have been addressed.