Blizzard‘s popular card game Hearthstone got a new expansion which is called Rastakhan’s Rumble last month. And today a new update has released for the game and it brings changes to single player mode.
New update brings changes to Hearthstone’s Rastakhan’s Rumble’s single player mode
In the update, the Hearthstone team are modifying Arena card choices and making some changes to Rumble Run, the latest solo adventure for Rastakhan’s Rumble.
Here is the new changes on the update;
- Arena Updates: The appearance rate of each individual card available in Arena have been adjusted to ensure the overall win-rate of each class remains as close as possible to our ideal of 50%.
- Rumble Run Changes: Players have spent a month vying for championship status in the Rumble Run, and there’s room for some changes based on how things have gone so far.
- Weighted Card Rewards: We’ve increased the possibility of synergistic cards for the chosen shrine to appear more often. These adjustments to the card bucket offerings and adding bonus buckets will help strengthen the experience of fighting in the Gurubashi Arena, allow players to get to know the nine troll champions, and give each run its own strong theme.
- Boss Deck Adjustments: We’ve pruned some of the power from the boss decks so that Runs will play out more moderately. Rumble Runs are now a little easier, but more importantly, they’ll feel fairer.
- Shrine Selection Changes: With this update, whenever a Run is lost, the player will always be offered the shrine they just lost with. The shrine that the boss used to beat the player in their last run will continue to be offered as well.