Today, Ubisoft announced that their free-to-play title Hyper Scape will get a PC Crossplay feature. And also an in-game event.
Takeshi’s Team Deathmatch event is available on Hyper Scape
Starting today, PC crossplay is available, allowing PC players to be in the same global matchmaking pool as players on PlayStation and Xbox. There are also combat updates coming to Hyper Scape as of today. Title Update 4 adjusts aim-assist, decreasing bullet magnetism at mid-to-long range for all projectile weapons. There is an event which you can find below:
Running from January 28 to February 9, Takeshi’s Team Deathmatch Party is a limited-time event that invites players to take part in fast-paced and intense Team Deathmatch battles. Players can earn cosmetic rewards exclusive to the event while completing the following challenges:
- Play 5 matches in Team Deathmatch: Get exclusive Weapon Skin “City Pop Ripper”
- Win 1 match in Team Deathmatch: Get exclusive Champion Outfit “Takeshi City Pop”
- Win 10 matches in Team Deathmatch: Get exclusive Emote “B-Boy”
There will be also customization items with this new update of Hyper Scape. Items include new outfits, melee weapons, deployment pods, and weekly bundles inspired by Watch Dogs. Lastly, the following game modes will also have some updates and improvements:
- Crown Rush Squad and Crown Rush Solo now host a maximum of 60 players per match. Timings for Zone Closing / Decay speeds are adapted accordingly.
- Team Deathmatch: Players now spawn with one gun and one Hack at the start of the mode, with a randomized initial loadout that will apply to all players.
- Player Comfort: New tiles have been added to the Play portal that display activity level for each playable mode. When matchmaking, players now get an estimated lobby waiting time.
- Arcadium Squad: Players can now load into the Arcadium training mode as a Squad and use Party chat to communicate with one another. Squad members can also fight and hunt each other across Neo Arcadia.