Time to feel Wrath of the Angiris.
Last month, Blizzard moved some members of Heroes of the Storm development team to other projects. Fans thought that Heroes of the Storm won't be developed after that. But it seems, this is not true, because the next hero of the game is here; Imperius.
Heroes of the Storm next hero is Imperius
Leader of the Angiris Council and Aspect of Valor, Imperius has valiantly led the armies of the High Heavens to innumerous victories over the demons of the Burning Hells. While his methods are exact and severe, there is no greater defender of righteousness in the entirety of creation. Imperius is now stepping out of the High Heavens and into the Nexus.
Imperius is an all-in bruiser that focusing single target damage. Here is Imperius' talents;
- Trait: Valorous Brand: Basic abilities mark target and stack up to three times. Next basic attack consumes stacks and does increased damage.
- Celestial Charge (Q): Imperius goes forward and impales every hero he hits. This can be used for move over terrains and escape.
- Solarion's Fire (W): When used, Imperius launches a wave of fire at his foes. If enemy gets hit by middle of the wave, enemy will be slowed and get additional damage.
- Molten Armor (E): When used, Imperius will be covered in flames which attack nearby enemies. Enemy gets damage, Imperius gets heal based on the damage.
- Angelic Armaments (R - Heroic): Creates a shield around the Imperius, if the shield is not broken, Imperius can throw swords to enemy and do huge amount of damage.
- Wrath of the Angiris (R - Heroic 2): Imperius grabs an enemy and jump to the heavens. Then player can choose a spot for landing, gives damage to enemy and enemy will be stunned.
Imperius will be a game changer hero for Heroes of the Storm. He is not available right now in Heroes of the Storm (can be played in PTR server) but will be added soon. What do you think about new hero?