As we all know Lenovo is a mobile phone and laptop manufacturer. And now, Lenovo takes another step and working on a gaming phone: ”Lenovo Legion Gaming Phone”. We can say this is a logical move as mobile gaming getting more and more popular. Lenovo is not unfamiliar to the gaming market and found a place in the market for with Legion series. Now, a new mobile phone shines in Legion series.
The company has been teasing the device in China for some time. And Lenovo posted to Weibo – the Chinese social site – ”July”. Nothing more or nothing less. So we can expect that Lenovo Legion Gaming Phone will appear in July, sometime. There is also no information about the price range.
As this will be a gaming phone, it is not wrong to think that it will have a big screen and high refresh rates. According to rumours, the phone will have a 6.67-inch OLED panel with a 144Hz refresh rate and 270ms response. It is also rumoured that the phone will have a Side-positioned pop-up selfie camera and two rear cameras (64 MP and 16 MP).
Lenovo Legion Gaming Phone Specifications
So let’s take a look at the rumoured phone specifications:
- Brand: Lenovo
- Model: Legion Gaming Phone
- Device Type: Android 5G Smartphone
- CPU: Octa-Core 4x 3.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A77 + 4x 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A55
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, 64-Bit Processor
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 650, 587MHz GPU
- Camera: Two 64 MP Main + 16 MP Ultrawide with Dual-LED and AF Rear Camera | 20 MP Front Camera Side Pop-Up camera
- RAM: 8GB/12GB
- Memory: 128GB/256GB/512GB (no memory card memory support)
- Display: Screen size 6.67 inches Super AMOLED QHD+ Screen with (3180 x 1440 Pixels Resolution), 144Hz Refresh Rate
- Battery: Non-Removable 5,000mAh Lithium-Polymer, 90W Fast Charger
- SIM: Dual SIM Card (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby
- Sensors: Proximity, Light, Infrared, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint, In-display fingerprint sensor
- Operating System: Android 10.0 (Q), ZUI 12