Milestone announces the list of 30 tracks where players will race in RIDE 3, globally available from November 30th. Players will speed on the most iconic race tracks all over the world, on renowned city circuits and through breath-taking panoramas, to enjoy riding pleasure in all its shades. Many tracks are also available in different variants, for a more varied gameplay.
Using aerial photogrammetry and drone-scanning, development team has gathered all the data needed to faithfully recreate environments and details of tracks, for an extremely immersive game experience.
Here’s the list of track categories available at launch:
- GP – cutting edge speed on iconic circuit such as Autodromo Nazionale Di Monza, Donington Park Circuit, Circuit De Nevers Magny-Cours, Nürburgring and many others.
- COUNTRY – to race immersed in some of the most beautiful panoramas all over the world, on the most favorite bikers’ roads such as Garda Lake and Tenerife.
- CITY CIRCUIT – one of the hardest challenges, a night race on the streets of Macau.
- SUPERMOTARD – to drift properly you need to race on tracks that allow to make the most from that type of bike, such as Autodromo di Franciacorta e Pista South Milano – Ottobiano, where you can race off-road as well, and Castelletto Circuit.
- ROAD RACING – city streets on some occasions become circuits for high speed race bikes, such as Ulster GP, Southern 100, Imatra and many others.
- DRAG RACE – high horsepower, a long straight road and one goal, to be the fastest. Have you ever heard about Route 66 or Salt Flats?
The full list of the 30 tracks included in RIDE 3 is available on ridevideogame.com/news/ride3-full-track-list/
RIDE is one of the most beloved Milestone franchises, an authentic Motorbike Encyclopedia. In this last chapter, the game makes strides both on graphics and game experience. The transition to Unreal Engine enabled great improvements, such as breathtaking photorealistic panoramas and an improved feeling with vehicles, now more realistic than ever. The Career mode has been completely renewed, and now allows player a free progression, to let them choose the bike category that suits their style. In RIDE 3 the customization is even more extreme, with more than 500 customizable bike parts, and the brand-new Livery Editor that allow players to design the livery of their dreams and to share it with the community.
RIDE 3 will be available from November 30th on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Windows PC®/STEAM.