New update brings High-Resolution Texture Pack
Action-role playing game developed and published by Capcom has attained a great success since its release and following patches and updates are aiming to keep the game alive. It seems the most notable feature comes with the new update is the High-Resolution Texture Pack DLC. Update 5.2 will be out on April 4.
Monster Hunter: World's core loop is to craft and upgrade your gear and weapons to slay more difficult monsters which will provide you with stronger gear. It can be played both single or multiplayer via game's online services.
Monster Hunter: World Update 5.2 notes
- Added support for High Resolution Texture Pack DLC.
You can change to high resolution in-game textures by downloading
this pack as free DLC from the Steam store.
Note: The High Resolution Texture Pack requires at least 40GB of
free space and 8GB of graphic memory (VRAM). We will provide
more detailed information on the system requirements after the update.
- Added a "TAA+FXAA" option to Anti-Aliasing in the Advanced Graphics Settings.
- When selecting "Take All" at the rewards screen after completing a quest,
a list of all items received will now be displayed.
- Added a new mouse control type that is less sensitive to unintentional movement
when controlling the Focus Camera with the mouse.
- Added a "Friends Can Join" option to the Private Session Settings.
- Various bug fixes, including localization-related issues.