Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord Finally Released
Developed since 2012 and released as early access in 2020, Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord has finally beed released today.
Bannerlord, the latest game of TaleWorlds, which was engraved in the memories with the Mount & Blade series and managed to open up to the whole world with Warband, finally got the day it was waiting for. Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord, which was released with an early access version in March 2020, is out today as a full version.
The game, which has been developed since 2012, was officially presented to the players after a total of 10 years of development until the full version. Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord is now playable on Xbox and PlayStation game consoles with its full version.
Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord Released
The patch notes shared by the TaleWorlds Entertainment team show that many changes and bug fixes have been made in the full version of the game. Also, there are lots of changes and fixes in the UI, battle system, character development system, clan, economy, trade, quests and settlements. You can see some of the crash fixes below.
Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord Crash Fixes
- Fixed a crash that occurred during the “Unify the Empire” quest when a settlement’s owner was changed.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when starting a siege.
- Fixed a crash that occurred due to a party being created in an old quest.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a story-mode character was healed.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when attacking a siege camp.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when an allied army took a settlement with the player.
- Fixed a crash that occurred during the “Lord Wants Rival Captured” quest when the player delivered the prisoner.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after a battle.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when talking to a villager party.