Next adventure of famous Lara Croft, Shadow of the Tomb Raider already on shelves for almost a month. But developers still working on the game for remaining bugs. And today, there is the new patch released for the Shadow of the Tomb Raider. The patch will update the game to version 1.05 and will focus on quests, monolith and other fixes. You can find patch notes below:
Shadow of the Tomb Raider patch notes
– Fixes related to some players not being able to achieve 100% completion, including:
– Problems related to the Champion’s Bow quest.
– Problems related to the ‘Dr Croft’ and ‘That’s a Knife’ achievements.
– Problems with monoliths.
– And various others.
– Fixes a problem where some items would not carry over into New Game+.
– Fixes for a progression blocker some players experienced in Kuwaq Yaku.
– Fixes for a progression blocker some players experienced in the Peruvian Jungle.
– Fixes for a progression blocker some players experienced in Manko’s Tomb.
– Fixed a problem where some in-game hints would still trigger even if the player had them disabled.
– Updates to VO and localization in various languages.