Oppo’s flagship Oppo Find X3 Pro is equipped with high-end features such as two 50 Megapixel cameras, adaptive refresh rate, 10-bit display, and Snapdragon 888.
Oppo Find X3 Pro Features: 10-bit Screen and Video Recording
The 6.7-inch LTPO Super AMOLED screen of the device offers a resolution of 1440 × 3216 pixels. This 10-bit display, which supports HDR10 + and can display more than 1 billion colors, has a 120 Hz refresh and 240 Hz touch sampling rate. Similar to other competitive models on the market, a variable refresh rate is offered. In other words, variable values between 5 Hz and 120 Hz are offered according to the content shown on the screen.
- Size and weight: 163.6 x 74 x 8.3 mm – 193 grams
- Display: 6.7 inches – LTPO AMOLED – 120 Hz – 10 bit- 1440 x 3216 pixels
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 – 5 nm – 2.84 GHz – eight cores
- Memory and Storage: 12 GB RAM – 256 GB storage (UFS 3.1)
- Front Camera: 32 Megapixels – f / 2.4 aperture
- Rear Camera: 50 Megapixel f / 1.8 – 13 Megapixel f / 2.4 – 50 Megapixel f / 2.2 – 3 Megapixel f / 3.3
- Battery: 4500 mAh – 65W wired / 30W wireless fast charging
- Connectivity Technologies: Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi 6E, and USB 3.1
- Operating System: Android 11 – ColorOS 11.2
- Additional features: IP68 certification – On-screen fingerprint reader
The Find X3 Pro is powered by the Snapdragon 888, Qualcomm’s most powerful mobile processor and flagship indispensable this year. Also, produced with a 5 nm fabrication process, this eight-core processor can go up to 2.84 GHz. Besides, the processor, which includes the Adreno 660 graphics unit, enables the Find X3 Pro to be 5G supported thanks to the Snapdragon X60 modem. Furthermore, the phone has 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage, and there is no memory card slot.
There are four cameras on the back. The wide-angle main camera with 50 Megapixel f / 1.8 aperture is accompanied by a 50 Megapixel f / 2.2 ultra-wide-angle. Besides, 13 Megapixel f / 2.4 telephoto camera as well as a 3 Megapixel f / 3.0 macro camera. Find X3 Pro with 2x optical zoom can record 240 FPS video at 4K 60 FPS and 1080p resolution. It also offers a 10-bit video recording. Besides, the 32 Megapixel f / 2.4 front camera is located on the upper left of the screen. This perforated screen contains a fingerprint reader.
The 4500 mAh battery of the Find X3 Pro can reach a charge level from 0 to 40 percent in as little as 10 minutes thanks to its 65W fast charging support. Also, Oppo’s 30W wireless charging technology enables the device to be fully charged within 80 minutes. Besides, the stereo speakers of the phone, which comes out of the box with the Android 11 operating system and ColorOS 11.2 interface, are Dolby Atmos certified. Furthermore, the most up-to-date connection technologies: Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi 6E, and USB 3.1 are included in the device.
How much is the Oppo Find X3 Pro price?
The price of the Oppo Find X3 Pro, which was launched with a single RAM and storage option, was set at 1149 Euros. What do you think about the Oppo Find X3 Pro features and price? We are waiting for your comments. Finally, you can find more smartphone news here.