Update notes are
Free-to-play action RPG game developed and published by Grinding Gear Games, Path of Exile get a new update. The update version 1.2 includes console specific changes, legion improvements and skill changes.
The size of the update is 770 MB. You can check the update notes below:
Path of Exile update 1.2 notes
Console Specific Changes
- Introduced Neversink console specific loot filters.
- Updated the Neversink Loot Filters to the latest version (7.11.)
- Fixed a bug where your character would ‘stutter’ after you had stopped channeling Cyclone.
- Fixed a bug where holding the Left Trigger/L2 would not correctly halt movement.
- Fixed a bug where movement skills would snap you back slightly after their animations had finished.
- Fixed a bug which caused the launch video to stutter.
- Fixed a client crash caused by Dash and Frostblink while in a party.
- Fixed a client crash when watching a trailer in-game.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when transitioning areas.
- Added an indicator that will display when Incubators are nearing their kill requirement threshold.
- Added 3D art for Sign of the Sin Eater.
- Increased the amount of currency shards dropped by the Foreboding Incubator.
- Fixed a visual issue where monsters in the Domain of Timeless Conflict could be facing the wrong direction when revived.
- Fixed a bug with Aukuna, the Black Sekhema’s Screech Snipe skill where it would not be visible if you had left and rejoined the area during the attack.
- Fixed a bug where the “Defeat a Delve Boss at an area level of 75 or higher without using Flares” portion of the “Complete these Encounters IV” challenge was completable at area levels below level 75.
- Reduced the damage of the Bloodblessed Conqueror’s “Red Wave” skill.
- Reduced the damage and area of effect of the Bloodblessed Conqueror’s targeted ground explosion skill.
- Reduced the overall amount of damage that the Ritemaster Decapitators deal with all of their skills.
- Reduced the overall amount of damage that the Roc Sentinels deal with all of their skills.
- Reduced the damage of the Roc Sentinel’s Decelerating Projectiles and the subsequent explosions.
- Added audio when gaining the Berserker’s Blitz buff.
- Re-enabled the explosions from Asenath’s Gentle Touch unique gloves. These explosions no longer damage friendly characters.
- Fixed a bug where skills could deal the wrong amount of damage when dealing extremely large amounts of damage in a single hit. This affected very few people as the hit needed to be at least approximately 40,000,000 damage.
- Fixed various issues where skills could be queued twice from a single skill use if you had very high attack speed.
- Fixed a bug where removing your shield while using Shield Charge wouldn’t visibly stop your character from charging. This could cause desync.
- Fixed a bug where Flame Dash could cause desync when used.
- Fixed a bug where various support gems were unable to support Frostblink.
- Fixed a bug where Divine Ire did not fire its beam if it was cancelled during the channel.
- Fixed a bug where Cyclone and Bladestorm could not gain more than one charge (such as via Power Charge on Crit Support) while channelling or per use respectively.
- Fixed a bug where Physical channelling skills were not gaining the damage bonus granted by the Infused Channelling Support’s Infusion buff.
- Fixed a bug where Scourge Arrow gained stages much faster than intended.
- Fixed a bug where projectiles from Molten Strike and Lightning Strike, when supported by Multistrike Support, were not gaining extra damage on repeated hits.
- Fixed a bug where Sweep would not deal damage on repeated swings, such as when using Multistrike.
- Fixed a bug where Static Strike supported by Ancestral Call would only generate a single buff, regardless of how many monsters it hit.
- Fixed a bug where Area Damage modifiers did not apply to Perforate.
- Fixed a bug where Righteous Fire did not split its self-damage between life and mana correctly when using Mind Over Matter.
- Fixed a bug where Minion support gems were not gaining levels when socketed into an item that granted +X to Level to Socketed Minion Gems.
- Fixed a bug where a single Shockwave Support gem benefitted from all support gems linked to all other Shockwave Support gems, regardless of where those gems were socketed.
- Abyss Monsters that consume Spirit Charges now heal for half as much health per charge consumed. This is to account for the life increases that Rare monsters received in 3.7.0.
- Fixed a bug where the Light of Lunaris unique shield and the Duskdawn unique staff were adding more Critical Strike Multiplier than they should have.
- Fixed a bug where the “Critical Strikes with Daggers have a 40% chance to Poison the Enemy” passive skill was not properly converted to work with Bows when using the Lioneye’s Fall unique jewel.
- Fixed a bug where skills cast by Strongboxes were not behaving as expected. This affects Explodes, Detonate nearby Corpses, Firestorm, Ice Nova, Spreads Caustic Ground and Lightning Storm.
- Fixed a bug where some minion modifiers wouldn’t update on existing minions if the player’s maximum life changed.
- Fixed a bug where the exit from the boss room in a Glacier Map would be permanently disabled if the Map was occupied by the Elder or an Elder Guardian.
- Fixed a bug where The Eradicator’s skill visuals could become muddled, and it would appear as if he were summoning hundreds of Lightning Orbs.
- Fixed a bug where the Quality, Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage and Physical Damage Converted to Fire, Cold or Lightning Damage crafted modifiers were able to be crafted onto items which already had some variants of those modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where a filled Divine Vessel could generate in a map device slot that wasn’t visible, causing some players to be unable to open new Maps.
- Fixed a bug where Leyline Map could not spawn Shrines.
- Fixed a bug where The Cavern of Wrath and The Cavern of Anger would sometimes fail to generate.
- Reduced Leap Slam damage of the Karui Backburner.
- Fixed a common client crash with Legion encounters.
- Fixed an instance crash when opening Shaper Guardian maps while occupied by Elder Guardians.
- Fixed a bug with Scourge Arrow preventing re-use while pods were active.
- Fixed a bug which resulted in the Ancient Sculptor in the Bazaar Map dealing too much damage.
- Fixed a bug where you could be kicked for performing too many actions while Shaper had frozen time in an area.
- Fixed a bug where you could get stuck using a channelling skill.
- Fixed a bug with highlighting objects after using some skills.
- Temporarily disabled the Stygian Vise Abyss reward as it was able to generate Shaper and Elder Stygian Vises.
- Fixed another client crash that could happen during Legion encounters.
- Fixed a common client crash that could occur while changing areas.
- Fixed a client crash that could happen while using The Dancing Dervish.
- Fixed a client crash occurring in the Fields Map boss encounter.
- Fixed three instance crashes.