Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds developer Krafton has announced details on the next major esports event PUBG Continental Series 4 (PCS4). PCS4 consists of four online regional tournaments in Europe, America, Asia and Asia-Pacific. Sixteen teams from each region will compete for their share in the prize pool exceeding $ 250,000 (totaling over $ 1,000,000 in all regions).
All PUBG Esports Europe teams, regardless of experience and skill level, will have the opportunity to qualify for PCS4 Europe through regional Open Qualifiers. Sixteen teams will qualify from the Open Qualifiers and join the eight teams invited in the regional playoffs. The top eight teams will then advance to the Grand Finals, where they will face off against the eight best teams in the region. You can find more information on how to register for the Regional Open on the official PUBG Esports Europe site.
Regional Qualification Events of PUBG Continental Series 4
Middle East and Africa
- Open Qualifiers (not broadcasted), April 29 – May 2
- Regional Playoff Ranking (not broadcasted), May 5 & 6
- Regional Playoff Survival (broadcasted), May 7 & 8
- Regionall Playoff Final, May 9
- Open Qualifiers (not broadcasted), May 5 – 8
- Regional Playoff Ranking (not broadcasted), May 12 & 13
- Regional Playoff Survival (broadcasted), May 14 & 15
- Regionall Playoff Final (broadcasted), May 16
- Open Qualifiers (not broadcasted), May 12 – 16
- Regional Playoff Ranking (not broadcasted), May 19 & 20
- Regional Playoff Survival (broadcasted), May 21 & 22
- Regionall Playoff Finall (broadcasted), May 23
More details will be shared in the future. All matches will be broadcast live on the official PUBG Twitch, YouTube and TikTok channels.
Pick’Em Challenge Returns
Pick ‘Em Challenge returns for PUBG Continental Series 4, which offers gamers the opportunity to win in-game prizes when they accurately predict the results of each regional tournament. Similar to previous Pick ‘Em Challenges, game lovers need voting coupons to vote on what they think is the most possible. You can obtain Voting coupons by purchasing PUBG Continental Series 4 items or watching tournaments. 30% of the revenue from the sale of PCS4 products will be added to the general prize pool.