Get Ready to Rock on the Nintendo Switch Starting Today
Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder is now available digitally on the Nintendo Switch for $14.99! Featuring a quirky combination of surrealistic art, historically inaccurate storytelling, and utterly chaotic gameplay, there's something for everyone in this palette cleanser of a sequel that ups the mayhem. Whether you consider yourself an art historian or boulder enthusiast, get ready for some intense rocking and rolling!
Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder released for Nintendo Switch
Additionally, anyone who buys the game within the first two weeks of launch will receive a free Binding of Isaac Pack. This DLC set contains a very special Isaac boulder, three in-game avatars (Isaac, Azazel, and Blue Baby), and three Isaac-themed banners to adorn your battlefield and units.
Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder Features:
- Up to 4-Person Multiplayer - A little friendly competition never hurt anyone. Play with up to four players online in a match to the crushing death, with the ability to customize the banners and colors for your boulder.
- Utter Chaos - Expanding on the first game with a more diverse selection of units and a larger focus on rock-smashing strategy in Bigger & Boulder, chaos reigns supreme!
- Improved Physics and Destructible Environments - Developed in Unreal Engine 4, Rock of Ages 2 has upgraded physics, allowing you to crack, crush, slam, and flatten your adversary!
- ACE Team's Trademark Quirkiness - With humor turned up to 11, players will rock and roll through the ages. Famous historical and mythological figures beware.
- Historically Inaccurate Bosses - Take on works of art come to life in boss battles featuring the likes of The Thinker and the Great Sphinx, leading up to the all-powerful final boss in a showdown like you'd never imagine!