Director’s Cut version will be available for PC as a free update. And it will be the first release of The Signifier for consoles. The Signifier Director’s Cut will have enhanced animations and graphics, new dialogues, alternate endings and new memories. The Signifier was first released for PC in October 2020. But there no release date for the Director’s Cut.
The Signifier is a first-person tech-noir mystery adventure that blends investigation, experimental psychology, and artificial intelligence. In the game, the players explore the real and surreal worlds, solve puzzles and find the truth as Frederick Russell.
- Three coexisting dimensions to explore: reality, and the objective memories and subjective dreams in the mindscape.
- Move between realms to solve puzzles, unlock new dialog branches, and unravel the mystery.
- Learn psychological concepts to use powers and tools for navigating the strange and unpredictable unconsciousness.
- Every challenge is part of the mystery that creates unique moments with no filler.
- A multi-layer narrative that spirals into a complex web of real-world intrigue as surreal suspense.
- Get immersed in thought provoking tension, free from jump scares.
- Question the implications of AI, intrusion to the consciousness, privacy, and whether we see the world as it is or a subjective creation of our minds.
You can watch The Signifier Directors Cut trailer below. Stay tuned, enjoy.