The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, developed by CD Projekt RED, Warner Bros. It is a third-person shooter, published by Interactive Entertainment in North America and by Namco Bandai Games in Europe. The game released on May 19, 2015. It sold more than 6 million copies six weeks after its release and was selected as the game of the year by more than 250 sites, including the Golden Joystick Awards, The Game Awards, Game Developers Choice Awards, and SXSW Gaming Awards. This game, in which Artem also contributed, made great sounds.
The Witcher 3 Redux 3.0 offers us.
Modder’ Aleks Vuckovic’ has released version 3.0 of the game mod for The Witcher 3, The Witcher 3 Redux. You should experience this mod that brings various changes to the game. According to the changelog, version 3.0 rebalances the Burning Critical Effect because it gets a little pissed off and adds Elemental Armor ability to Gargoyles. Some changes will change the difficulty of the game. Moreover, his combat skill fixes a rare problem with “Fleet Footed”. This error can sometimes cause Geralt not to apply the critical chance bonus. Also, it reduces follower damage by 20%. Also, the mini-boss / boss reduces the enemy’s vitality bonus from + 100% / 200% to + 75% / 100% respectively. There are many more such developments.
As a result, The Witcher 3 Redux is a “light” game overhaul. Its primary purpose is to make the game feel more realistic and friendlier where preparation is critical. We can call him the hero who accompanies the game. For sure, you cannot use it together with The Witcher 3 E3 2014 Game Mode or The Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition. As a result, you can also find the full changelog below.
The Redux Version 3.0 Release Notes
- Rebalanced the Burning Critical Effect as it was a little over-nerfed. See heading below for details.
- During Rain/Storms, burn chance from Igni is lowered by 10/20%, respectively.
- During Rain/Storms, if an enemy catches alight, burn damage is increased by 10/20%, respectively.
- The character screen now displays alternate Igni burn chance when players equip the skill.
- Added Elemental Armor ability to Gargoyles – they were accidentally missing in the last update.
- Leshen “Root Attack” now scales with enemy level and is a lot more punishing.
- Lowered mini-boss/boss human enemy vitality bonus further from +100%/200% to +75%/100%, respectively.
- Lowered follower damage by 20% – they were a little over-powered
- Wyvern Decoction no longer affected damage over time and fixed a bug where a successful dodge would still increase Toxicity.
- Fixed rare issue with combat skill “Fleet Footed” where Geralt would sometimes not have the critical chance bonus applied.
- Toxicity should now display on Geralt’s face when drinking Decoctions and should hopefully be less buggy in general and correctly change with toxicity levels.
- Lowered “Whispering Hillock” quest werewolf regen by 50% – was still too powerful for early game.
- Renamed the Preservation runeword to Augmentation. Slightly reworked it, so it applies table and grindstone bonuses each time you are in combat, thereby circumventing the vanilla Preservation bug.
- DL(v1.6): Excluded a bunch of named characters.